19 november 2006

Wednessdaystamper : Tag

Ik heb nog even een gaatje gevonden om deze tag te maken voor wednessdaystamper.
Op de foto zie je mijn moeder toen ze een jaartje of 2, 3 was.... lief he!? haha!

I've found a little time to make this Tag for Wednessdaystamper. Om the pic you seee my mother when she was about 2 or 3 years old... what a sweetie huh? haha!

22 opmerkingen:

Mieke zei

ooohhh,inderdaad een liefie!!!

Anita zei

ik sluit me helemaal aan bij Mieke, echt un liefie!!!

Jo zei

Great picture of your Mum. Lovely tag (especially the background)

Anoniem zei

Geweldig!

Anoniem zei

What a lovely image! A cutie pie indeed! Love your tag!

charlene zei

Mooi hoor!!! Je hebt weer knap werk geleverd!!

Anoniem zei

wat is het weer een scheetje zeg.
carla

moi zei

She really is cute. Nice tag.
Tina

Catharina Maria zei

Lief Klaartje!!!

Anoniem zei

This is so sweet. I love it.

Anoniem zei

This is lovely

Anoniem zei

What a memory and so cute.

Anoniem zei

Beautiful, so cute!!

Anoniem zei

Schattig!!

Anoniem zei

oooow, zo een lieffie
en eens een echte foto ipv stempels ofzo van kindjes!
Vanessa

Anoniem zei

Love this tag. She really is a cutie pie. Beautiful work you did. And using the photo of your mum makes it really special.

Anoniem zei

very cute tag

Anoniem zei

Heel mooi Klaartje!

Anoniem zei

Welk gaatje vond je dan nog???Heb jij dan toch nog gaatjes hihihihi...maar heel mooi gedaan hoor meiske!!
Groetjes Patrice

joanne wardle zei

awwww, cute

Anoniem zei

Adorable pic and your tag is very beautiful !!

Gillian zei

Hi Klaartje,
I have had a lovely time looking at your blog. I love this cute little tag,the pic of your mother is beautiful..
I really enjoyed watching your slide.. You make beautiful creations... TTFN Gillian :o)