13 januari 2007

Wednessdaystamper: Faux Postage

Hier mijn bijdrage voor wednessdaystamper deze week. Ik pak tegenwoordig steeds vaker weer even mijn decorating chalks, dus dat heb ik bij dit kaartje ook weer gedaan. Verder heb ik de adirondack kleuren espresso en ginger gebruikt. De stempels zijn allemaal van Hampton Art.


Here my contibution for wednessdaystamper for this week. Recently I've been 'grabbing' my decorating chalks again, so I used them for this card also. I also used the adirondack colors espresso and ginger. All used stamps are from Hampton Art.

14 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

beautiful card and faux postage! i bought some dutch tulips today hehe but what is crazy is that i also saw some growing in a garden ... ready for spring!!

Anita zei

Leuk kaartje Klaartje!!!

Anoniem zei

I love the flower and swirls...great card.

Anoniem zei

Mooie kaart Klaartje.

charlene zei

Super mooie kaart!!!

Dymphie zei

Heel mooi Klaartje. Leuk om weer eens een 'gouwe ouwe' techniek boevn water te halen :o))

Anoniem zei

Prachtige kaart Klaartje. Ik vin dhem erg mooi.

Barbara zei

so pretty.

Apollox zei

Great idea with the tulip, like it very much!

Rika zei

Een mooi kaartje Klaartje!

Gisele zei

Beautiful card.....love the tulip & swirls on the background!

Anoniem zei

Mooi Klaartje!

Unknown zei

uhi. gefällt mir sehr gut
gruß moni

Catharina Maria zei

Mooie kaart geworden Klaartje !