Gothic Arch Challenge: School
Vandaag is er een nieuwe Challenge blog gestart: Gothic Arch Challenge. Het eerste thema is School, en dit is wat ik ervan heb gemaakt:
Today started a new Challenge blog: Gothic Arch Challenge. Their first theme is School, and here's what I made with it:

Het plaatje is van Kim Anderson, ik heb verder de adirondack inkten cranberry en espresso gebruikt, en brilliance moonlight white. De stempels zijn van Cherry Pie, Ink and the Dog en Amuse.
The little boy is from Kim Anderson. I used the adirondack ink cranberry and espresso, and brilliance moonlight white. The stamps I used are from Cherry Pie, Ink and the Dog and Amuse.

21 opmerkingen:
Great Arch...love it!!!
awww poor little boy, love your take on this, great work:)
Really great work!!
Heel mooi!
Hij is weer leuk Klaartje!
Prachtige achtergrond, vind hem leuk.
Helemaal gaaf!
Mooie arch Klaartje!
Great arch !!
Great sentiment and image.
Ros
What a great take on the theme, love it!
Very poetic ! I love your interpretation !
Heel mooi en gezellig ondeugend.
fab arch klaatje!
Ik vind hem super geworden!!!
Heel gaaf Klaartje.
Gorgeous arch!
Wat een leutige arch is dit Klaartje.
Leuk en lekker eigenwijs ! ! !
Christine
http://blog.seniorennet.be/chrilous
oh is this so totally cute! I hate school too (LOL) but must go back tomorrow! lovely image and adorable arch! thanks so much for playing along!
I love this one and yours is the first one I've written that about. Great colors, great image. Love it!
Een reactie posten