TMTA: Numbers
Ik heb net dit ATC-tje gemaakt voor Think Monday, Think ATC. Het thema is deze week getallen. Ik heb eerst de achtergrond bewerkt met distressInk Shabby Shutters en Broken China. Daarna water gesprayd en laten drogen. De kleine getalletjes is een stempel van Ink and the Dogdie heb ik gestempeld met Broken China. De grote getalen (gestempeld met adirondack stream) zijn van Limited Edition. De vrouw is een stempel van Viva Las Vegas.
I just made this ATC for Think Monday, Think ATC. This week's challenge is numbers. I first colored the background with DistressInk Shabby Shutters and Broken China. After that I sprayed water on it and let it dry. The little numbers are from Ink and the Dog. I stamped these with Broken China. The big numbers (stamped with Adirondack Stream) are from Limited Edition. The woman is from Viva Las Vegas.

20 opmerkingen:
Klasse ATC... gefällt mir
mooi
Da möchte ich gleich mitlachen!
Superleuke ATC!
great ATC
Hartstikke leuk Klaartje!
Deze is gaaf!!!
great images with a beautiful background
Great ATC! Love the background.
that background is excellent!
fabulous image, love it:)
Echt lachen!!!
Super Klaartje!!!
So nice, love the large print on your blog also. Makes it so easy to read. Question for you are the words stamps or your handwriting and doodle around them? I really like how you did this and was wondering if these are stamps?
Hij is grappig.
Stunning.
When I saw the "so many numbers" it reminded me of a day at work when i was doing some spreadsheets & i remarked the exact same phrase!
how cool
too funny, love it!
I love this .. fantastic ATc
Leuke ATC Klaartje!
Een reactie posten