02 september 2007

Gothic Arch Challenge: Moon

Het tweede thema van de Gothic Arch challenge blog is; Maan. Dit is wat ik ervan gemaakt heb.

The second theme on the Gothic Arch Challenge blog is; Moon. Here's what I made with it.

28 opmerkingen:

Hermine zei

Hij is prachtig, schitterende engeltjes.

Anoniem zei

beautiful

gaby braun zei

Lovely!

Dymphie zei

Mooie arch Klaartje!

Nellie zei

Prachtig Klaartje!

Rika zei

Prachtige uitvoering.

Anoniem zei

I love it, cute and wonderful.
pat

Carol Q zei

Love it! Great colours

Anoniem zei

Heel mooi, prachtige kleuren.

Angelina zei

Mooie kleur blauw! Fantastische Arch weer. Ik vind hem super!

Anoniem zei

love the background and images...it has such a mystical look about the arch! beautiful!

Barbara zei

This made me smile, love the quote.

Lisa Renéa zei

Fabulous! Love the color! Beautiful arch!

Audrey zei

Mooi hoor!

Gillian .... zei

great layout, love all the stars around the edge:)

deb zei

Lovely.

Catharina Maria zei

Gaaf Klaartje !

cookievf zei

love your star border! Dreamy shade of blue & this moon is GREAT! - vicki xo

Sija zei

Prachtig Klaartje! Mooie kleuren.

Linda M zei

Very pretty. I like the image you chose and how you added the star border.

Godelieve zei

Heel mooi!

joanne wardle zei

love it

Anoniem zei

wunderschön romantisch

Anoniem zei

Schitterend gedaan!

Samm zei

This is gorgeous! this is the first time I've seen your arch, but pop over and look at mine, how wierd, we've got everything in the same positions!!!

Samm
x

Anoniem zei

Looks great. Love the blue color and the angels.

Genevieve zei

Beautiful work - love the blues.

Cheers!

Kathi zei

Wow. I love this. Great colors and images!

Excellent!