FFTT: Where was my head
Het nieuwe thema op Fluffy Fatbottoms Twisted Tuesday is 'Where was my head'. Ik heb voor deze kaart de paintdabbers Watermelon, red pepper en citrus gebruikt. De benen zijn van een stempel van stampotique, de jurk is een stempel van Inkadinkado. Morgen maak ik even een nieuwe foto, deze is niet erg duidelijk.
*****
The new theme on Fluffy Fatbottoms Twisted Tuesday is 'Where was my head'. I used the paintdabber watermelon, red pepper and citrus. The legs are a stamp by Stampotique, The dress is a stamp by Inkadinkado. I will make a new picture tommorow, this one isn't very good.

13 opmerkingen:
WOWWWWWWWWW Klaartje MOOI ISTIE!!!!
Oh really funny. Fabulous colors. Fantastic.
hihi hij is super!!
Heb je deze achtergrond ook gestempeld met bubbelplastic? Leuk om te doen he? Geeft een leuk resultaat!! Leuke kaart, fris van kleur.
Leuk!!
Oh my goodness! I had to look twice because I knew I owned that stamp but always created something traditional with it. This is fantastic! The colours and the whimsy are so engaging. So happy to have you join our challenge.
Goed bezig Klaartje, heerlijke frisse kleurtjes, hij is geweldig!
Well what do you mean this isn't very good? I have these same stamps and I wish I had thought of this. I love the way you did the background goes perfectly with the stamped image.
Mooi Klaartje!
This is really beautiful!! I adore the colors, and everything about it!!!
Thank you for doing the challenge!!
Suzan
wow this is fantastic love the colours the stamp everthing
Wat een superleuke is dit Klaartje!
Perfect image for this theme...beautiful work!!
Een reactie posten