16 oktober 2007

FFTT: Wicked Witches

Ik ben bang dat mijn heks voor de Fluffy Fatbottoms Twisted Tuesdays niet erg 'slecht' is, zoals ze zelf al aangeeft. Maar of we dat moeten geloven........Muahahaha!!!

*****

I'm affraid my witch for Fluffy Fatbottoms Twisted Tuesday isn't very wicked, as she's telling you herself. But I'm not sure we should believe that......... Muahahaha!!!

11 opmerkingen:

Anita zei

KLAARTJE!!!!!!!GEWELDIG!!!!

Jill zei

Wonderful! I love the whimsical feel but there's still a little "wicked" :)

K zei

great witch!

SUZAN BUCKNER zei

awwww..I loveeeeeeeee your witch!! She's scary wicked!!!Hhaahhhahaah. Love her!!

Fluffy
(Suzan)

Kathy zei

Love the colors, the drawing, all of it. She is very whimsical, but those eyes are wicked. So neat!

gaby braun zei

I love this witch!

Anoniem zei

Wow amazing witch.

Anoniem zei

die farben sind phantastisch

Audrey zei

Geweldig Klaartje!

alice k. zei

Are you sure she isn't?
Looks plenty wicked to me!
Great card!

Sija zei

Super Klaartje!