28 oktober 2007

GAC: Halloween

Ook bij Gothic Arch Challenge is het nieuwe thema Halloween. Hier heb ik Adirondack Red Pepper gebruikt en India Ink Black. De gebruikte stempels zijn van PSX, Art Impressions en Stampers Anonymous. Het plaatje is van TopHat.

*****
Halooween is also the theme for the Gothic Arch Challenge. I've used Adirondack Red Pepper and India Ink Black. The stamps I used are from PAS, Art Impressions and Stampers Anonymous. The girl is from TopHat.

19 opmerkingen:

Jill zei

Hi Klaartje. I love your arch for this week! I went with almost the same color scheme for mine too. :)
Love the image of the woman.

Annes Art zei

mooi Klaartje!!

Anoniem zei

love your arch! the colors are so fun and vibrant - and I LOVE the costume! Also love your Halloween banner! Happy Haunting!

Barbara zei

so fun, love the way you used the scratches stamp.

Godelieve zei

Mooie arch!

stampingbalou zei

What a funny way to create a Halloween-Arch - I like it so much !! Fantastic work !

Anoniem zei

wonderful arch!! like your interpretation of the theme!

Anita zei

Wat ben jij ijverig geweest zeg.
En die header.........SCHITTEREND!!!!
Mooie arch weer!!!

gaby braun zei

Love all! The colors, the girl, the design!

Angelina zei

Super Arch! Helemaal Halloween! =)

Rika zei

Super Klaartje!

Sija zei

hahaha die is gaaf Klaartje!

Anoniem zei

Wonderful idea, looks great.

johanna zei

i really like the costume and love your card!!

Anoniem zei

Really fabulous arch. Gorgeous.

Nellie zei

Dat ze er zo ontspannen bij kan staan tussen al die spinnen ;-) Hij is weer leuk Klaartje

Hermine zei

Ziet er weer mooi uit.

Linda M zei

Red and black is so fun for this challenge. Love it!

Viola zei

Beautiful arch!!