17 oktober 2007

TMTA: Moon + Stars

Net dit ATC-tje gemaakt voor Think Monday, Think ATC. Da achtergrond en de maan zijn gemaakt met glimmermist, maar zoals bekend is dat moeilijk te zien met de scanner. Ik probeer later nog een goede foto te maken.

*****
I just made this ATC fot the Think Monday, Think ATC blog. The background and the moon are made with glimmermist unfortunately the scan doesn't show that. I will try to take a good picture later.

14 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Great idea, love the quote and the image.

Andrea, zei

Great ATC and I love the saying

Anoniem zei

nice idea, great implementation!

Audrey zei

Leuk!

Unknown zei

Mooi klaartje.

Sija zei

Wat een schatje!

Paula J Atkinson zei

Completely fabulous image.She is such a cutie makes the ATC really pop out.

Anoniem zei

Lovely ATC.

Hermine zei

Schitterend.

Anita zei

Wan lieffie!!!!!!

Nina zei

How sweet and of course that quote is so true. Never get tired of hearing it. =) nina

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans zei

Wat een schatje!!!!

Mieke zei

WOWWIE,Moooooiii!!!!!

Angelina zei

Gave ATC! Mooie quote!