03 november 2007

You make me smile award

Dymphie nominated me for the 'you make me smile award. thanks!

I see it popping up on a lot af blogs, hihi! So I won't be nominating anypne, I think you will forgive me, hihi! :):):):):)

Dymphie recently presented me the thinking blogger award, Thanks Dymphie!!! I really had to think about it, hihi! I can present this award to 5 other bloggers that make me think:

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).


I would like to give this award to:

  • Godelieve, for the fun projects she makes.

  • Anita, for making me laugh :)

  • Belinda, for the bright colors she uses, so inspiring!

  • Dymphie, one right back at you for the wonderful techniques you show us.

  • Anne, for her super color-combinations.

Thanks for inpiring me and making me think!

2 opmerkingen:

Dymphie zei

Is dat wel volgens de spelregels? *lol* Toch bedankt :)

Godelieve zei

Dankjewel Klaartje :)