19 december 2007

Wednesdaystamper: Light

Op Wednesdaystamper is het thema van deze week: Licht. Toevallig heb ik gisterenavond ook nog dit kaartje gemaakt, past perfect in het thema!
*****
This week's theme on wednesdaystamper is: Light. Yesterday-evening I also made this card, which fits perfectly in this week's theme!

The scan doesn't show the background, so here's a close-up. I'll try to take a good picture tommorow at day-light, and replace the one above.

14 opmerkingen:

Jodi Peary zei

Elegant bling...I love this piece and the stamp. For me the little bird with it is positively perfect as I hide very real looking bird ornaments in all of the chandeliers in my house.Happy holiday! fondly,
jodi barone

Anoniem zei

Beautiful background, very classic stamping, lovely!
Brightest of Blessings to you and yours!

Annes Art zei

Heel mooi Klaartje, we hebben toevallig dezelfde stempel gebruikt;o))

Barbara zei

Great background and I bet this is one you need to see IRL.

Hermine zei

Heel stijlvol. Fijne kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuwjaar.

Paula J Atkinson zei

Gorgeous background. Love the images.
Merry Christmas

Andrea, zei

Fab card love the background. Happy Christmas

Dymphie zei

Prachtig Klaartje!

Evi zei

Leuk!!

Anoniem zei

That looks great!

Happy Holidays to you!

Sija zei

Heel gaaf Klaartje!
Fijne dagen!

Anita zei

Fijn om te horen :)
hihi....
Leuke kaart Klaartje.

Barbara Hagerty zei

I do really love that chandelier! The background is beautiful. I can imagine how wonderful it looks with the stamps. Beautiful piece!

Marjo zei

I like the simplicity of this card; it´s elegant!