Wednesdaystamper: Keys
Het thema op Wednesdaystamper voor deze week is sleutels. Ik heb net dit kleine blikje ge-altered. De sleutel tot succes heb ik.........
nu nog de juiste deur! ;)
*****
This week's theme on Wednesdaystamper is keys. I just altered this little tin.
So, I've got the key to succes.... now I just have to find the right door! ;)



15 opmerkingen:
Wat een prachtig blikje.
this is fabulous klaartje! and so funny ... i got lots of doors hehe
this is so beautiful, love it! :o)
Wow great idea. Lovely.
very nice altered tin!!
Prachtig Klaartje!
Hartstikke mooi, weer een heel goed idee!!
Gaaf idee!
So small & neat, its gorgeous.
This is wonderful. Great idea.
Debby
Leuk idee Klaartje!
Schitterend Klaartje. Heel erg leuk en orgineel. Die deur kan niet lang wegblijven hoor :)
Wat een romantisch blikje! Schattig!
Wonderful idea, looks fantastic.
absolute gorgeous thin box. so lovely deatails!!!
Een reactie posten