05 februari 2008

Gothic Arch Challenge: Purple

Op het Gorhic Arch Challenge blog is het thema van deze week: Paars. Met die kleur werk ik tegenwoordig nog maar zelden, maar ik heb mijn inktjes opgezocht, en dit is het resultaat:
*****
This week's theme on the Gothic Arch Challenge blog is: Purple. I haven't used that colot in a long time! But I dug up my purple ink, and this is what came out of
my hands:

16 opmerkingen:

Frieda Oxenham zei

This is absolutely beautiful. I love the quotation too!

Anoniem zei

Mooie arch, Klaartje!

Angelina zei

Heel stijlvol!! Mooi!

Kris Dickinson zei

Love this beautiful Arch!

Judy zei

This is so lovely and the words just fit the image perfectly!
JudyNZ

paru's_circle zei

awesome!! may i ask which purple ink you used?
tia..P

Sandy zei

Wow this is a pretty arch. Lovely image. I hope that they are also times to visit my blog.

Maryanne zei

I love your arch. great colors and images and background too.

Liesbeth Fidder zei

Heel erg mooi Klaartje !

Tova zei

Très élégante ! Beautiful arch !

Debby zei

Gorgeous, gorgeous! Beautiful image. Love your banner!
Debby

carylsrealm zei

Beautiful arch!

Anoniem zei

Heel stijlvol.

Nellie zei

Prachtige stijlvolle arch Klaartje!

Dymphie zei

Heel mooi Klaartje. Wat een prachtige foto.

Anoniem zei

such a beautiful arch! just precious! I also LOVE your banner! sooo cute!