13 januari 2008

GAC: Gypsy

Het thema op de Gothic Arch Challenge blog is 'Gypsy'.
Dit is wat ik ervan gemaakt heb..... De scan is helaas niet zo goed.

*****
This week's theme on the Gothic Arch Challenge Blog is 'Gypsy'.
Here's what I made with it..... Unfortunately the scan isn't very good.

18 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Love the image and lace !

Karen Owen zei

I love how you used the lace and trims as a fence for her to lean over! Wonderful!

Barbara zei

Your image is perfect.

Anoniem zei

Leuke arch, Klaartje!

Angelina zei

Wat een super Arch! Mooie kleuren en gave achtergrond!

Nellie zei

Prachtig Klaartje!

Barbara Hagerty zei

Like Karen said, I really love the way she's leaning over the lace! Great arch!

Anoniem zei

Prachtig Klaartje.

Anita zei

Helemaal toppie!!!!!!!

Debby zei

Gorgeous!!!

Debby

Zuzu's Blog zei

love the colour... the background work and the layout .. well I love the whole arch :-)

Anoniem zei

Beautiful arch, lovely colors and embellishments

Anoniem zei

Lovely arch, especially the little crown at the top.

Anoniem zei

Very nice arch~

Anoniem zei

Really wonderful.

Dymphie zei

Mooi Klaartje. Leuk met dat kant waar je zigeunerin overheen buigt.

Jacqueline zei

So, so pretty Klaartje!

Anoniem zei

this is beautiful! love the colors and background, touch of lace and photo!