14 januari 2008

TMTA: Photo Rubber Stamp

Op het Think Monday, Think ATC blog worden we deze week uitgedaagd een fotostempel te gebruiken. De stempel die ik heb gebruikt is van Oxford Impressions, ik heb deze afgedrukt met de Versafine Onyx Black.
*****
The challenge on the Think Monday, Think ATC blog for this week is to use a photo rubber stamp. The stamp I used is from Oxford Impressions, I used the Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

20 opmerkingen:

Sandy zei

Wow this lovely. Fabulous ATC.

Louise (KardKrazy) zei

I love this stamp -- you got a great impressions. Wonderful ATC!

Andrea, zei

Brilliant ATC, love the stamp and it looks great with the background

Anoniem zei

very great BG for this fab Photo stamp

Anoniem zei

Wondreful atc i love

Barbara zei

Gorgeous color and stamping

Anoniem zei

Wonderful ATC. Such a cheerful background.

Anita zei

Leuk KlaARTje

Kaz zei

this is really gorgeous, love the background, and love that stamp. lovely atc.

K zei

great ATC!

Anoniem zei

gorgeous atc!

Anoniem zei

Klasse ATC.

LG
Gitti

Linda zei

Sweet image and I love the colorful background!

Sija zei

Wat een gave combinatie Klaartje!

Annes Art zei

practig Klaartje, mooi geheel!

Evi zei

Ik vind foto-stempels altijd zo onduidelijk als ik die op papier zet maar die van jou ziet er goed uit!

Anoniem zei

Beautiful ATC. Love the background.

Anoniem zei

Mooi! met die bolletjes en kleur eromheen.

joanne wardle zei

lovely

Anoniem zei

beautiful ATC... and thanks for ATC'S to me.. I'M verry happy